Wednesday, November 9, 2011

3 Boys and A mommy

Today was Brent's "day off" at the police department, which means he works 8-5 at his parents company. For me to be able to stay home with our babies is such a blessing. But its also a scarifice we chose to make as a family. Brent works an average of 65 hours a week, most times 7 days a week. So when he came home for the day at noon, we took advantage of his time AND the beautiful fall day and went to the park as a family :) Brent is such a FUN playmate for Stone. It melts my heart to watch them play and laugh together.







6 comments:

  1. What super sweet memories to cherish now and forever! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had so much fun! I love it when my hubby is home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so hard to have a husband that is gone all the time, no matter how noble the cause. i always try to remind myself that at least he's a hard worker, not a lazy man. it sounds like you are very grateful for all his hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... Stone is ADORABLE!!!! Can we arrange a marriage with my Addyson? lol. She is 3 as well! lol!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my page! Look forward to reading more and welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm a newbie too! :)

    ♥HH

    {A Mom Without Facebook}

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the blog comment! I can't claim the "gloriously ruined" I stole it but it's so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a great week!! I tagged you in a fun little get to know you better linky post. Play along if you have time and would like to! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete